Drawn from Life: social media


My new book 'Drawn from Life' is due out later this month - March 23rd to be exact.



As is usual before a soon-to-be publication date there's a flurry of social media activity and profile updating to do.

Last week I was busy on Flickr and Instagram. The feedback on Instagram was great - not only for my new book but for my previous publications Just Add Watercolour and Freehand too.




My Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn headers needed renewing next. 
A convenient discovery - a strip of 3 book covers is much easier to configure into a header space than 2 :-)


Drawn from Life is available in several languages

UK / US English
Spanish / Dutch
German / French
and Portuguese



update: just completed a Q&A with my French publisher - Pyramyd




Comments

  1. Tu blog es maravilloso. De Helena a Helena: Muchas gracias! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts